Pages

Monday, April 22, 2019

JUSTICE DELIVERED BY PATRICIA BRADLEY MY REVIEW

I loved this book! Romantic Suspense is my favorite genre to read and I've read plenty of suspense novels, but this book is exceptional.

Justice Delivered is the fourth installment in Patricia Bradley's Memphis Cold Case Books.  I've read all four books in the series and would give each of them a five star rating. While part of a series the books can be read as stand alone titles.

Carly Smith, the heroine, was abducted as a teenager and forced into sex trafficking. After years of abuse she finally escaped, but she is terrified of being found by her abductors. One thing I appreciate is the way Ms. Bradley handled sex trafficking. She didn't water down the story or whitewash it. Nor did she go into unnecessary details. She handled the subject brilliantly. The best I've seen in any Christian fiction novel.

The story weaves the past and present together seamlessly resulting in the climax when Carly's niece is abducted by the same man who originally abducted her.

My one complaint is I did feel the romance had a rushed ending.

A must read for all fans of Christian romantic suspense novels. Definitely a five star novel!

Justice Delivered is 2019 release by Revell and is 362 pages long. It is available in paperback, hardback, Kindle, audiobook, and audio CD.

I received this book from the publisher, but the comments above are entirely my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment