Pages

Monday, October 8, 2018

A Secret to Die For by Lisa Harris - My Review

Romantic suspense and suspense are my favorite genres to read. So it won't be a surprise to you that I enjoyed Lisa Harris' new novel A Secret to Die For. Chapter one had me racing through the story with the heroine, Grace Callahan. Ms. Harris definitely pulled me into the book on page one.

The suspense and romance are well developed and the pacing is fast. The hero and heroine both come into the relationship with baggage in the romance in the department. But even with bad guys breathing down their necks and problems in their past the romance is believable. I think that is largely due to their past college friendship. One nice twist (SOME MIGHT CONSIDER A SPOILER) is Nate, the hero, was a good friend of her ex-husbands in college. I found that to be an interesting twist!

Lisa Harris, as always, does an excellent job in the suspense department and keeps you guessing.

If you like fast paced romantic suspense then you will definitely enjoy A Secret to Die For.

A Secret to Die For is a 2018 release by Revell and is 314 pages. It is available in paperback, hardback, ebook, and audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment